MidAtlantic Small Business Transportation Resource Center (MASBTRC)
Your transportation business can go the distance with MASBTRC’s specialized coaching, courses, and networks based on deep industry knowledge.
Who We Are
SBTRCs serve as the regional offices of the U.S. DOT Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), providing service throughout the nation. The Mid-Atlantic SBTRC covers Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. Our mission is to increase the ability of small businesses in the transportation industry to compete for and receive transportation contracts at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance with a
- Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI)
Do I Qualify?
Businesses that qualify include:
- 8 (a) certified
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women & Girls interested in STEM careers (WITI)
Think that our Small Business Transportation Resource Center might be a good fit? Fill out our application and we will be in touch!