MidAtlantic Small Business Transportation Resource Center (MASBTRC)
Your transportation business can go the distance with MASBTRC’s specialized coaching, courses, and networks based on deep industry knowledge.
Who We Are
SBTRCs serve as the regional offices of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), providing service throughout the nation. The Mid-Atlantic SBTRC is operated by a cooperative agreement secured through the U.S. DOT and covers Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. Our mission is to increase the ability of small businesses in the transportation industry to compete for and receive transportation contracts at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
- Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI)
Bonding Education Program (BEP)
Your next big contract could depend on having a surety bond. The Bonding Education Program offers eight weeks of content-rich workshops at no cost to you.
Do I Qualify?
Businesses that qualify include:
- 8 (a) certified
- Small Business
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women & Girls interested in STEM careers (WITI)
Think that our Small Business Transportation Resource Center might be a good fit? Fill out our Intake Form and we will be in touch!
4548 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19139
Project Director: Michelle Moore
mmoore @ theenterprisecenter.com
Project Coordinator: Kate Robinson
krobinson @ theenterprisecenter.com