Our Community Development Corporation has made it to the semi-finalist round of the Truist Inspire Awards.
The Dorrance H. Hamilton Center for Culinary Enterprises Commercial Kitchen
Need help with your established or start-up culinary business? At the Dorrance H. Hamilton Center for Culinary Enterprises (CCE), we step up to the plate and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Become a Member
CCE Commercial Kitchen spaces and facilities are available for members - if you are interested in taking advantage of The Enterprise Center’s proven successes and systems, we welcome the opportunity to add value to your burgeoning business.
Attending a Foodie Forum information session is the first step toward becoming a member of the CCE.
If you've already attended a Foodie Forum, apply to become a member of the CCE.
If you are already a member of the CCE and would like to book kitchen space and facilities, please use the "Reserve Space" button above.
CCE Membership Tier Addendum
|Membership Level||Rate||Hours of Booking Time||Hourly Rate Breakdown||Storage Available to Rent|
|Premium||$1000/mo||Up to 40 hours||$25/hr||1-4 cages|
|Standard||$675/mo||Up to 25 hours||$27/hr||1-3 cages|
|Start Up||$300/mo||Up to 10 hours||$30/hr||1-2 cages|
Located at 310 S 48th Street, the CCE boasts:
- Four state-of-the-art, shared-use commercial kitchens
- A walk-in freezer and two walk-in refrigerators
- The E-Kitchen Multimedia Learning Center, a demonstration kitchen and smart classroom
- Three eateries open to the public
- 48th Street Grille, a sit-down restaurant operated by former CCE client Carl Lewis
- Atiya Ola's Spirit First Foods, a cozy all-day cafe offering a vegan, vegetarian and raw cuisine menu of made-to-order sandwiches, salads, and wraps
- Coming soon — Locally Yours, a takeout business offering fresh and affordable food from CCE clients.