The M/W/DSBE certification application form is online and requires the submission of several documents, as well as a non-refundable credit card payment. If your documents are prepared and organized in advance, it could take you as little as thirty minutes to complete the application. On the other hand, you may need several sessions over a few days to gather the required information and documentation.
- You will complete the certification application online.
- You will be able to save the application in progress and return to it later. Even so, we recommend that you prepare and gather the required forms and statements before you start (see Documents List page).
- If you are applying for more than one certification at the same time, please check the appropriate boxes and only provide ONE set of the required supporting documentation.
- You will pay the fee as the last step before you submit. The amount depends on the number of certifications you apply for: 1=$200, 2=$375, and 3=$500. The application fee is non-refundable.
You will be able to save the application in progress and return to it later. Even so, we recommend that you prepare and gather the required forms and statements before you start.
Complete the Application
- As you fill out the form, be sure to click the Save button every few minutes.
- If you have to save and finish later, click the same Save button. It will allow you to email yourself a link to the application in progress.
Pay the Fee and Submit
At the end of the application, you will pay the application fee via credit card through the secure Square payment system. The application fee is non-refundable.
The Board will make every effort to ensure that your application is reviewed in a timely manner. However, failure to submit the required application, required documentation, and/or any delay in responding to discrepancies, will delay the application processing time.
When you click the Submit button, you will get an online confirmation message. You will also get an email with a copy of your application.
Please direct all questions or concerns to email@example.com